Friday, December 11, 2015

Trying my best to go Cruelty-Free from Head to Toe

Like I said in my earlier post can't recollect the reason for switching my hair care products to Aveda. Aveda uses organic raw herbal ingredients and organic essential oils in most of their products. I have been using Aveda's Scalp Benefits Balancing Shampoo and Conditioner for over 2 years and my scalp loves it!! I buy the 1 lit bottles as they are economical. I make sure the freebies are collected on time!! Their stress fix creme and lotion are to die for. Hand relief and Foot relief are so handy in winter months. I use their lipsticks and gloss for the reason I know they are Phthalate and Paraben free.

I still have few cosmetics from Sephora and Mac which I had purchased during those ignorant days. I use Tarte Cosmetics without feeling guilty as they are cruelty free :-)













I haven't used any leather accessories for many years now. I use Burt Bee's face cream and lip balm. I am not a Vegan yet!! I use Mina Organics Coconut oil moisturizer lotion which has very nice smell of Coconut and is available at Ross or Burlington Coat Factory. I use Zion Health Clay Dry Silk Deodorant rub-on as they are cruelty-free and vegan (available at Whole Foods).

No comments:

Post a Comment